a man and his ukulele

a blog about my travels (and volunteer work later on) through this wonderful world of ours. all 9or most) of it with my ukulele.

Monday, February 12, 2007

dress up party at Reilly's

at Reilly's Irish Tavern where i work here in Antigua we have thrown a few dress up parties. mostly organised by Kenny, Jereme, Tim and I and occasionally Shaun (one of the managers) here is one such party

Sam, one of the Frenchies we hang out w/ here in Antigua (or used to as he left a few weeks ago)


Sam, Barbara, Olivier (partly hidden), me, Aurelie, Eduardo and Catou. tape was something I found on way to the creperie (where we usually hand out, a french creperie called Luna de Miel) and everyone got in on the act

Jez

Nancy, Eduardo, Bree and Carlos (amazing local artist who has exhibited around the world)

hands up and table dancing (so far we have broken tables twice and one chair by this practice)

Sam, Jez and I dancing on top of bar while water splashes

view of Volcan Agua from Cafe Sky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

11:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home