a man and his ukulele

a blog about my travels (and volunteer work later on) through this wonderful world of ours. all 9or most) of it with my ukulele.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Antiguing yet again and again

going out for the night, after Reilly's bar where we spend some time. that be Kenny, Bree, Darren, dickhead Ben in back, Louise partly hidden, Jereme (look at him closely) and Tim. most of time on Antigua is spent w/ this crew

so we drove up to Carias' place squeezing in the back of his car. fun times to be sure


from Chad's balcony towards the volcano. awesome sunset

yet another big, big, big night, clockwise from me the suspects be: Tim, Oriane, Mario, Darren, Carias, Jereme and Aurelie. can you tell it was a good night? well it was

so i painted my guitar... in both senses. in my sketchbook and also painted on my guitar

dancing on tables at Reilly's, just another typical night there

met Hunter from Canada last time i'd been in Antigua, before going to the lake and goodbyes to El Garitón and Hawaii. this is us late at night in the central park, which looks great at the moment w/ all its lights on the trees. after picking the playlist at Reilly's for some of the night
Tim and Kenny fixing up a table at Reilly's which was broken the previous night.

at El Paso. a locals bar which is tiny but oh so cool. no other tourists tend to go there. Kenny and i had decided to go to a local barber w/ Tim and Jereme and get haircuts. only thing was that as Kenny sat on the chair Tim, Jereme and i got to pick his haircut and he couldn't say a thing about it. then it was my turn to go through it. end result... what you see in photo.

dinner w/ Mel, Chad and Ana. we started together in Mexico city and will be spending Xmas together in Belize

also met up w/ Dan (from Aus), Jill and Jeff from San Pedro again in Antigua. Mel as well

Kenny and i in our best Bogan poses.

me, Jezza and Timoteo singing along to 'throw your arms around me' at Reilly's where i got to set up a playlist for the whole night.

span style="font-size:85%;">antigua... finally got a picture of the famous arch in daytime.


that is one of the three volcanoes around antigua


Kenny and Bree at the ruinas in Antigua. cool little place to chill (even if it does cost you 5 quetzales to go in there. Kenny read 'guts' by Chuck Palaniuk there

some birds flying around in the ruins

sexxxxyyyy ruins

Tim on Ana and me on my guitar (still unnamed, can you see the little painting on bottom corner of it)
Kenny, Bree, Julia and I at an art exhibition opening on my last night in Antigua (for real this time, not like my other three last nights which i somehow always stayed on, though i did get to pick a music playlist for Reillys bar on my second last night). some of the coolest people there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home