a man and his ukulele

a blog about my travels (and volunteer work later on) through this wonderful world of ours. all 9or most) of it with my ukulele.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

el salvadoring for the third time

went to El Salvador for my third time at the beginning of June. another stay at El Roble, Darren and Seka's great hostel in San Diego (La Libertad), w/ a crew of great people. some of us hanging out for a last time together before leaving Central America...
Narda gave me three little bobblehead turtles. muchas, muchas gracias Narda.





flipping kids... big, big mistake as once you've done it the first time they just want more and more. sure, they don't get tired ;)

Edouard after eating a hot, hot, hot chilli.

me after eating a hot, hot, hot chilli.

Kenny after eating a hot, hot, hot chilli.

and afterwards w/ a real cuban.

blind, blind, blind!

three turtles Narda gave me. on my guitar, Soleil, which i now no longer have after leaving it on a bus a few weeks ago. so it goes.

twister at El Roble. i painted some of those circles.

everyone... but Darren who was taking the photo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Então rapaz, como estás?
Vida boa a tua, não?
Bonita a tua experência a avaliar pelas fotos deve estar a ser o máximo.
Depois envio-te mail. Diverte-te.
Pedro

2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home