a man and his ukulele

a blog about my travels (and volunteer work later on) through this wonderful world of ours. all 9or most) of it with my ukulele.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Barcelona >> Madrid

Anna and I in a park in Barcelona


detail of a statue in Barcelona at top. Suze and Teri you'll love the text at bottom



at Real Madrids home ground, the Santiago Bernabeu. even visited the change rooms and sat on it's benches. where i am sure a few multi-millionary football supertars ballsacks have been before.


if you can read the bottom half of writing. it was a funny story the Robert Indiana pieces looked cool. you´d surely know the LOVE piece.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From my calculations, if you are still in barcelona, this means that you are just under 10,000k from my house. More precisely you would be 9646k, or 5994miles. KEEP ON TRUCKIN', not much further now.

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home