a man and his ukulele

a blog about my travels (and volunteer work later on) through this wonderful world of ours. all 9or most) of it with my ukulele.

Friday, June 02, 2006

it's sunny out today

spent yesterday just hanging around w/ Vince and Claudette and a few other friends of theirs. then dinner in Chinatown w/ them, Jovan and Charlie. good fun.
got a SIM card as well. so i'm contactable now, though my phone is dead and i have no charger.
also went to the pub where i used to work in six years ago. not much had changed at all.

Vince at 'the cove' in covent garden
says it all on pic really

-d

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Shadow Self said...

How exciting! Let me live vicariously through you.
We can have unheard of adventures.

Kinda like The Hardy Boys except living on opposite sides of the world to each other, and I'm not a boy.

But you can be the good looking one and I will be the one who looked like the guy who played Luke Skywalker, but after his car accident.

I mean, it's only fair.

8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home