a man and his ukulele

a blog about my travels (and volunteer work later on) through this wonderful world of ours. all 9or most) of it with my ukulele.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

last times in Antigua... for reals this time...well for the near future at least

Vincy was a local mayan girl, was away for a few months but came back just before i left. she has the same birthday as my father... but 44 years later. so Bree and I took her and Flor to the fair.

coolest smile.

Bree and Flor versus Sarah and Vincy.





and on the rollercoaster we go.

they found this the lamest ride, understandably as they are 9 and 11 but... so it goes.

Clos from an Argentinian pinguino. what a way to end it all.

Darren, Steve and Carlos at the tequila bar, at the back of Cafe No Se in Antigua.

Steve and Bree.

them be spicy crickets... mmmm good.

moody guitar playing by me.

two of the funniest guys in Antigua/El Salvador.

some of labels and cards from my time in Antigua. top to bottom: cinema ticket for 'Science of Sleep' on Charley's birthday, Steve's Ilegal Mezcal card, entry stub to one of ruins in Antigua, Quetzalteca Especial which is one of my favourite labels, guatemalan chocolate a present from Fiona, tattooists card, La Casa de Estella the best place to stay in Antigua, a photo of semana santa.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home